In line with the NSW State Government Reopening RoadMap, Muswellbrook & District Workers Club will recommence trade at 9am Monday 11th October 2021.
As per the new Public Health Order, all persons entering the Club will be required to be double vaccinated with an Australian Government approved COVID 19 vaccine or have a medical exemption.
Members and Guests will be required to show proof of vaccination to our Reception staff upon entry. We will also be enforcing the following:
- Masks for all customers and staff in indoor area. Staff will also be required to wear masks in outdoor settings
- A limit of 1 person per 4 square meters indoors and 1 per 2 square meters outdoors
- Food & Beverage to be consumed while seated
- Group bookings and functions capped at 20 persons
- Scan in using the Service NSW QR Code
Board & Management
Muswellbrook & District Workers Club
The Odeum Restaurant & Café
Odeum is our spectacular new dining experience and is open all day 7 days a week.
Our Executive Chef Daniel Powell is famous throughout the Hunter Valley for extraordinary service and impressive meals.
Functions & Events
The Ron Adams Room Muswellbrook is the heart of the Upper Hunter coal-mining industry and the Ron Adams Room is the perfect place for work seminars and training days.
This function room at Muswellbrook Workers Club offers a more intimate venue for closed door meetings, private conferences and functions.