What it is and what you get
- The role is currently set up as a 4-day week, with the successful applicant being responsible for Supervising all club activities. Most shifts require the supervisor to be on-site until the close of trade.
- The Position is classified as a Level 6 Employee under the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2020 with a base rate of $25.20 per hour.
- The Club is committed to providing ongoing training and opportunities for self-improvement.
What we need - Skills and Attributes that you must have
This is a Leadership Position. You are representing the Club at all times and are expected to champion the Vision and Values of the club.
- Conducting yourself in a supportive and respectful manner when supervising and assisting fellow staff.
- Considering the Club’s Reputation and Interests at all times, whether you are at work or not.
Available to work: days, nights, weekends and Public Holidays as required.