What it is and what you get
- The role is currently set up as a 4-day week, with the successful applicant being responsible for Supervising all club activities. Most shifts require the supervisor to be on-site until the close of trade.
- The Position is classified as a Level 6 Employee under the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2020 with a base rate of $25.20 per hour.
- The Club is committed to providing ongoing training and opportunities for self-improvement.
What we need - Skills and Attributes that you must have
This is a Leadership Position. You are representing the Club at all times and are expected to champion the Vision and Values of the club.
- Conducting yourself in a supportive and respectful manner when supervising and assisting fellow staff.
- Considering the Club’s Reputation and Interests at all times, whether you are at work or not.
Available to work: days, nights, weekends and Public Holidays as required.
What we want - Skills that you are working towards
Ability to ensure Club Compliance
You are representing the Club Licence whilst on shift.
- Ensuring Laws and Policies are being followed including
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Registered Clubs Act
- all Club Policies and Procedures as initiated by the Management Team
Strong Communication Skills
The ability to work with customers and staff to achieve your desired outcome.
Understanding of all operational areas
You have an understanding of all workstations in the club and are the person staff feel comfortable to turn to for assistance.
All Applications must be received by midnight, Monday 30th August 2021